9th June 2016, 05:08 PM
ravindra khaire

Can I apply for BSc after passing 12th in MCVC with electronic technology?

13th June 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BSc after passing 12th in MCVC with electronic technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravindra khaire View Post
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Sc after passing 12th in MCVC. To pursue B.Sc course at UG Level, one must complete 12th standard with Science stream Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics from a recognized board. The 10 + 2 cut off for different universities is different. Most of the universities needed at 55% of marks at 12th standard level.
13th June 2016, 01:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BSc after passing 12th in MCVC with electronic technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravindra khaire View Post

Yes, you can apply for B.Sc course after passing 12th in MCVC with electronic technology. You can study the B.Sc course is Mumbai University with your qualifications.
You can also study B.Sc in St. Francis De Sales College, Nagpur. The eligibility to study the course is Mathematics at 12th level with Engineering and Technology Group Electronics Technology Trade at M.C.V.C. The website link is given for your reference Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?