16th April 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Mukhyasevika post with English Graduation?

Can I apply for Mukhyasevika post with English Graduation? I don't have any other specialization. Am I still eligible? Can someone please provide me the complete details would help more better on knowing the eligibility criteria which they ask for. Awaiting for a reply soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  2. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
  4. In which streams I can apply for post graduation? How to prepare myself for it?
  5. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  6. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  7. What is the syllabus of Mukthya Savika Exam?
  8. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  9. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  10. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  11. Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?
  12. How can i go for M.Sc Forensic Science?
  13. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  14. List of recognized universities which offer Post Graduation in English Language
  15. How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  17. In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?
  18. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
17th April 2015, 09:19 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Mukhyasevika post with English Graduation?

Minimum eligibility required to apply for Mukhya Sevika Recruitment in ICDS Mission - Integrated Child Development Scheme :

Candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in arts with any one of the following subjects as a compulsory subject at graduation level :

Sociology/ Social Science/ Social Work/ Home Science/ Nutrition/ Child Development OR

Any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university established by law in India.

Desirable eligibility : Candidate should have knowledge of working in rural area among children or women.

Candidate served in state police of minimum two years or should possess NCC Cadet Core B certificate.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years and relaxation in upper age as per government rules which are 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.

Your graduation degree's specialization is English Language and have no other specialization but I would like to clear your doubt that no specialization is required and if you have studied any one of the subjects mentioned above with your English then also you can apply for this examination so focus on your qualification again whether you have chosen any one of the relevant subject or not and if not then you are not eligible.

This recruitment conducted in almost all the states of India and lastly it was conducted in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh so you should read complete notice then apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?