29th July 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Can I apply post graduation after completion of my army service with my BA graduation from YCMOU ? Could you please answer to my query as soon as possible.? What should be the procedure which I might need to follow to be eligible?

29th July 2015, 02:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply post graduation after completion of my army service with my BA graduation from YCMOU ? Could you please answer to my query as soon as possible.? What should be the procedure which I might need to follow to be eligible?
You have completed B.A in Graduation degree so you are eligible for post graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for post graduation course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
29th July 2015, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Yes, surely you can apply for admission provided you fulfill all other eligibility criteria for admission. If you have got degree from a recognized open university with required percentage of marks then you should apply for admission without worrying.

Most of the universities have their own way of giving admission. Some give admission on the basis of graduation marks and some conduct entrance exam. You have to act according to the admission notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?