21st May 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I attempt MPSC after 3 years of Architecture or will I have to complete all 5 years?

I am 12th pass out in 2016. I am doing architecture for graduation which takes 5 years. Can i attempt m.p.s.c. after 3 years when i'll be 21 but before graduation?

24th May 2022, 07:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt MPSC after 3 years of Architecture or will I have to complete all 5 years?

For appearing in MPSC or any other PSC examination the minimum education required is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. In case of some examination, students are allowed even being in the final year of their degree course.

So, just after the completion of 3rd year of your course you are not eligible to appear for the examination and will be only eligible to apply for the examination in the final year of the course. So, you can apply in the 4th year of the course.
25th May 2022, 10:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt MPSC after 3 years of Architecture or will I have to complete all 5 years?

In order to vr eligible for MPSC exam , you need to be a graduate from an affiliated university .
Candidate must have completed 19 years of age and maximum age limit is 33 years.
Aspirants in final year of degree course can apply and appear for the preliminary exam.
They also have to submit the proof of degree qualification while applying for the main exam.
One needs to have bachelor's degree in science/engineering.
The optional subjects for the exam are
Agriculture
Agricultural engineering
Botany
Chemistry
Electrical engineering
Geology
History etc.
28th May 2022, 09:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear for MPSC examination in 3 years of your Architecture course.

The common eligibility to apply for the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 19-33 years and relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination now. For more information about the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?