27th February 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BA(Geography) Honours of Darjeeling Government College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BA(Geography) Honours course from Darjeeling Government College then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? I want to become a teacher by profession. Please let me know if I can become a teacher or not?

27th February 2021, 11:41 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BA(Geography) Honours of Darjeeling Government College?

Yes, You can be a teacher with BA(Geography) Honours of Darjeeling Government College.

You will be able to teach only primary schools.

To be eligible to teach higher secondary or above level, you must have minimum qualification of master degree in relevant subjects.

To teach college students you must have doctorate degree.
28th February 2021, 03:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BA(Geography) Honours of Darjeeling Government College?

Yes, you can certainly become a teacher after completing Bachelor of Arts(Geography) Honours of Darjeeling Government College. You can join various coaching institutes, private schools or colleges. However, if you want to be permanent teacher in any government or private institution than you would need to do Bachelor of Education from any recognized university.
28th February 2021, 03:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

There is some steps you need to follow to become Teacher. After completing BA Geography Hons, you need to do B.Ed course and then you can do MA in Geography as well. SSC (School Service Commission) and TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) examinations have been conducted to recruit Teachers for Schools. You need to appear on this exams and crack it to make your dream comes true to become a teacher.
6th December 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

so l can get tsc no after finishing kttc diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?