6th September 2022, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college in 3rd year?

I was studying from gtu university in a pvt college. Now I have shited to maharashtra..csz m a girl, my family is not leting me to go there n study. Can I get transfer from that college to some college in maharashtra or may I get transfer to some nearby place from nashik so that I can continue my studies... please reply soon.. I stood first in d college till now In degree civil

9th September 2022, 05:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my college in 3rd year?

It is a difficult to change college in middle of a course. You need have a good score in first two years to begin with so that the college you approach show an inclination. The colleges will consider you only if they have vacant seats.
You need to have a letter of transfer if you are changing Universities.
Change the college only if it a must.
9th September 2022, 06:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

In general, you cannot change your college during your course time interval.
But some universities allow students to change their college but they can shift only to those colleges which are registered under the same university.
For more information please contact the Dean of your college.
11th September 2022, 12:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot change your university. Candidates are only eligible to change their college within the university.

So, you are not eligible to change the university and have to persuade your parents to allow you to complete your studies.
11th September 2022, 05:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No it is not possible to change you college in 3rd year.

Other than normal 1st semester admissions, in india we have an option of lateral entry in engineering. But through lateral entery a student can get admission into 2nd year only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?