14th November 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc but I am now interested in doing B.Sc but I have completed 1st year of the course. I want to know is it possible to change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?
  2. Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?
  3. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  4. Is it possible to change the stream if studying B.Tech(ECE) 1st year?
  5. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  6. Can I change BSc 1st stream into B.Com after 1 year gap?
  7. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
  8. Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?
  9. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  10. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  11. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college?
  12. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  13. How to change my stream after first year of Engineering (B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to change the stream in BE 2nd year?
  15. Possible to change college after 1st year of BSc? Which institute is the best for doing Oracle(OCA)?
  16. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  17. Is it possible to change the stream after 1st semester?
  18. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so? -- [New]
15th November 2016, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?

No, you can't change from B.E to B.Sc. course after completion of your first year B.E course. If you are interested to pursue B.Sc. course then, you need to discontinue from B.E course and need to take fresh admission in B.Sc. course. Admissions in B.Sc. course are offered through merit basis or through state level entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of B.Sc. course.
16th November 2016, 03:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot change stream from B.E. to B.Sc as there is no such provision for it. You will either have to continue your studies in the stream itself or will have to get admission in the B.Sc course from the very beginning and the continue wot your studies further.
16th November 2016, 11:34 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to change your course from BE to B.Sc. You should have thought about it after 10th, but now you cannot do anything. Now I suggest you to stick with the same & study hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?