20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I clear all my backlogs through improvement exams?

I appeared in exam. Now I have 10 backlogs. Now I heard about improvement exam. Can I clear my all backlogs through improvement exam by giving 5000 rupees subject? Please explain me in English. I can’t understand Punjabi document. Please reply soon...

21st June 2017, 04:13 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can I clear all my backlogs through improvement exams?

No, you just cannot clear your backlog papers by providing money to the institution, it is illegal too.

You will have to appear for the improvement exam of the paper you have not been able to clear. Just prepare well for your backlog papers and clear it at the earliest.
21st June 2017, 09:43 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Improvement exams are offered by various exam board to the candidates who haven't got satisfactory marks in their board examination.
A Candidate is not eligible for improvement exam in a subject in which he/she gets failed, in that case a candidate need to appear in supplementary examination.
Also a candidate is not eligible for supplementary examination if he/she gets failed in more than 2 subjects.
A candidate can appear for supplementary examination for not more than 2 subjects.
Improvement Exam and Supplementary Exams are two different things.
If a candidate have passed in all subjects but didn't get satisfactory marks then he/she can appear for improvement examination for all subjects by paying improvement exam fee for each subjects.
22nd June 2017, 10:35 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for back papers again to get them cleared. You have to pay the examination fee according to the university norms.

Hence, be prepared according to the syllabus and try to clear the papers in the first attempt. There is no other option for you.
23rd June 2017, 06:16 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, its a fraud. Just beware of that.

You can clear your backlogs just by appearing in the legitimate exams conducted by the university and have not to pay such a heavy fee for papers.

There are many people who are running this kind of racket to cheat students. Just beware of that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?