6th December 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete BA in one year legally?

Sir, I discontinued BA from 2003 in final year. Can I complete BA in one year? In pre degree I have cleared all the papers of both years. Please inform me within two days. As the last date of admission is coming closer.

7th December 2017, 03:03 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I complete BA in one year legally?

Sorry to inform you that there is no provision to complete BA in one year duration. BA is a 3 years bachelors degree course which can be pursued in a minimum of 3 years. However, you can contact to the university from where you have studied 2 years of your BA course, to get information regarding continuing of your studies/course where you have left it.
7th December 2017, 06:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I discontinued BA from 2003 in final year. Can I complete BA in one year? In pre degree I have cleared all the papers of both years. Please inform me within two days. As the last date of admission is coming closer.

Sorry, it is not possible to complete BA in one year legally. Minimum duration of the BA degree is three years. It is not possible to complete a BA degree in less than three years. You can do correspondence course so that you can work and study. The one year BA is not approved by UGC. Therefore, it will take a minimum of three years to complete a BA course in regular or distance mode. The BA course is available to study in various colleges and universities in India in regular and distance mode.
7th December 2017, 10:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't complete the B.A course in one year legally. The minimum duration required to complete the B.A course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. You have to complete the B A course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to be eligible to get B.A degree certificate. Since, you have discontinued B.A course in the year 2003, you can't continue the course now and you have to take admission in first year of three years B.A course.
8th December 2017, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot complete the BA degree course in one year, there is no such provision for it. Since, you have left your BA course in 2003, you are not eligible at this instant to continue your left over studies.
If you want to complete your BA course at this instant, then you must have to take admission from the very first year of that particular course.
8th December 2017, 12:33 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you are not allowed to complete a 3 year degree course in only 1 year. You can continue from previous year only within 5 years. But it is very long gap that is why you have to go through a new session. As you have completed 2 year already but there is no use of that because of long gap.
13th June 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I applied for BA in 2015 . I got my role number but I couldn't continue. Now it is supposed to be my last year if u would've continued. Can I apply for BA agn. Or is it possible to do it in a year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?