26th November 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my final year BA in private along with my army job?

I passed BA I and II 2008 and 2009, but final year is not completed but also submit my final year form. This time I am enrolled in army. Please tell me Sir may I complete final year this time in private? Please tell me Sir.
Narendra Singh

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  2. What to do to get Job in Army being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT and having NCC A Certificate?
  3. How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?
  4. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  5. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  6. Which sector is better for government job or private job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job in government or private sector after scoring 57.2% in 10th, 78.4% in 12th compartment?
  8. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  9. Can I get job in any private company after retiring from Indian Army?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job in government or private sector after getting retired from Indian Army?
  11. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  12. List of jobs suitable for me in Government or private sectors? I'm in final year of ECE engineering
  13. After completing PG in Nanoscience can I get a job in private sector? How much could be the starting salary?
  14. Which is better among Private job and Government job for ECE students?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  16. Can I get Job in Army, Navy and Air Force having completed NCC A and B certificates pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE with 6 backlogs?
  17. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  18. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
26th November 2016, 11:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my final year BA in private along with my army job?

According to me, you are not eligible to continue on previous terms. You need to start right from 1st year. As you can continue within 4 years otherwise you will not be able to pursue on previous registration as it is against rules and regulations of any university.
You should now start from 1st year in distance mode or privately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?