7th February 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my rest of the B.Sc degree from another university?

I had completed first year B.Sc 2012 after that I had already taken 3 times admission in second year back to back but didn’t attended the colleges that is why I am have not completed my B.Sc. So, my question is now I’m 26 years old can get admission in second year B.Sc as a regular student in Mumbai university.

7th February 2017, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my rest of the B.Sc degree from another university?

No, it is not possible to complete rest of the B.Sc. degree course from another university. To be eligible to get B.Sc. degree certificate, you need to complete three years degree course from the same university where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Sc. course. The maximum duration of B.Sc. degree course is 6 years, within maximum duration, you need to complete the course else, your admission will be cancelled and you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Sc. course.
8th February 2017, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my rest of the B.Sc degree from another university?

I am sorry to say that you cannot complete your rest of B.Sc course from any of the other University. Since you have completed your 1st year of B.Sc from a particular University, you must have to complete the rest of your two years course from that University in order to get your degree certificate.
However if you want to change your University, you must have to take admission once again from the 1st year of B.Sc degree course to pursue it from another University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?