26th May 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.tech with textile designing non Engineering course?

can i do b. tech with textile designing non engineering courses. I don't know wheter this course is available in B.Tech or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  2. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  3. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  4. Can I do B.tech with textile designing non Engineering course?
  5. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  6. Steps to become a fashion designer for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th Arts?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  8. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  9. Salary after completion of B.Sc. in Textile Designing & Fashion Designing in Mumbai?
  10. Are Fashion designing and Textile designing courses available in B.Tech?
  11. Fashion designing or Textile designing? Which course has better scope and job placements opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Short term advance diplomas in Textile/Fashion Designing?
  13. Which course is better B.Des in Textile Designing or B.Ftech in Garment Production?
  14. Admission procedure of Textile designing course in Pearl Institute and scope for the same? -- [New]
  15. Educational qualification required to become a textile designing teacher in an institute?
  16. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
  17. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  18. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
27th May 2015, 05:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.tech with textile designing non Engineering course?

The course that is offered is termed as Bachelor in Fashion Technology instead of Bachelor in Technology so the course is commonly known as BF.Tech.
So you will have to apply for the course of BF.Tech.
Textile Designing is one of the courses that is available in the BF.Tech streams and you will have to choose that stream once you have cracked the Entrance Examination.
So prepare for the Entrance Examination and you will be able to study the course of Textile Designing and you will be awarded the degree of BF.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?