30th June 2019, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Occupational Therapy after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Occupational Therapy as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd July 2019, 04:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Occupational Therapy after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor of Occupational Therapy after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling. Since Open Schooling is the recognized board and it is similar to other boards like - CBSE, CISCE or any state boards. Its degree is valid across India.
So you can definitely pursue that course.
Candidates who have passed HSC/10+2 examination with with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized institute/board are eligible to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
2nd July 2019, 09:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Occupational Therapy after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

=> Yes, you are eligible to do Bachelor of Occupational Therapy after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling.

=> Bachelor of Occupational Therapy is an undergraduate Occupational Therapy course.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany and Zoology.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy is 4 years.
2nd July 2019, 10:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly pursue Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Patna after completing 10+2 from national Institute of Open Schooling .

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Patna is 10+2 passed in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subjects with minimum 55% marks from any recognized board.

You can visit the website http://iiher.com/onlineadmission.aspx for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?