3rd March 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BArch? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th March 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BArch? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can do the Bachelor of Architecture (Architecture and Regional Planning) course after completion of 12th science. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks or 10th + 3 year diploma with minimum 50% marks are eligible to study Bachelor of Architecture (Architecture and Regional Planning) course in India. You have to clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture or JEE Mains Paper II for the admission to study BArch (Architecture and Regional Planning) course.
5th March 2019, 04:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can pursue BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) after completing 12th Science. The basic educational qualification required to pursue BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) is pass degree in 10+2 examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject from a recognized institute/board. BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) is 5 years duration of course, divided into 10 semesters.
5th March 2019, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied class 12th with maths as one of the subjects, then surely you will be eligible for BArch (Architecture and Regional Planning). Just make sure you appear for entrance exam like JEE Main and NATA.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling based on your rank.
6th March 2019, 01:19 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for B.Arch in Architecture and Regional Planning after 12th science. Those who completed their 12th standard with Mathematics as the compulsory subject will be considered eligible. The candidate needs to score at least 50% of marks in 12th board exam. Candidate needs to qualify in the NATA entrance exam in order to get admission.

Some of the top universities are:

Lovely Professional University,
Address: Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411

J.J School of architecture,Mumbai,
Address: 78/3, Dr Dadabhai Naoroji Rd,
Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), New Delhi,
Address: 4, Block B, Beside State Bank Of India, Indraprashta Marg,
IP Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?