18th September 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Engineering in Hyderabad after scoring 38 marks in EAMCET?

I am not qualified in eamcet as i have got 38 marks in eamcet. I have got 889 marks in inter mpc. So can i do the engineering in hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  2. Can I get a seat in Hyderabad college after scoring 60 marks in EAMCET?
  3. Can I get a seat in top 30 college in Hyderabad after scoring 44 marks in EAMCET
  4. In which college can I expect a seat after scoring 50.5 marks in EAMCET?
  5. Can I get ECE branch in MJ college of Hyderabad after scoring 894 marks in Inter and 52314 marks in EAMCET? I am a BC-E candidate
  6. Eamcet clg analysis
  7. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad in engineering colleges after scoring 8774 rank in EAMCET
  8. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 30750 rank in EAMCET in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  9. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 41,000 in EAMCET?
  10. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering
  11. In which engineering college can I get after scoring 100,000 rank in EAMCET
  12. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 75 marks in EAMCET and 520/600 in IPE?
  13. Is it necessary to reappear if failed in Mathematics of EAMCET-Engineering? Coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  14. How to take Mechanical or CSE after scoring 60000 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Can I get a seat in top engineering college in Hyderabad after securing 60 in EAMCET?
  16. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  18. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad in any branches after scoring 83471 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
18th September 2015, 11:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Engineering in Hyderabad after scoring 38 marks in EAMCET?

Yes, definitely you can do Engineering in Hyderabad even without qualifying in EAMCET examination. You can get admission in Engineering course through Management Quota seats. To get admission in Engineering course through Management Quota, you need to buy a seat by spending huge amount of money of nearly 3-4 lakhs, in top colleges it may be nearly 7-8 lakhs for four years. Since, you have not qualified in EAMCET examination, you need to buy a seat through Management Quota to do Engineering in Hyderabad.
19th September 2015, 08:54 AM
shushma143

Hello friend..

Yes,you can join Engineering in Hyederbad without Qualifying In EAMCET exam..

Through Management seats you can join Engineering In Hyderbad...

Management seat means you can buy the seats,It's depends upon the college Names

NEW colleges it's yearly near to 32000 and 6000 college fee

Top colleges are yearly you can paid 2lacks
19th September 2015, 08:56 PM
DSP@1

Though you have not qualified in EAMCET you can do your Engineering course in Hyderabad.

There are many well reputed Universities in Hyderabad like BITSPILLANI,GITAMS etc,..

Apply for those universities they will conduct a entrance test first if you qualify in that test you will get admission in that university.

If you are not interested in such universities and want to get admission in the colleges which you will get through EAMCET then you have to go for Management Quota.

In every college nearly 70% of seats will be filled by Convenor quota remaining 30% seats will be filled by Management quota,NRI quota and some are left for Lateral Entry students.

So select the best college which you like and make a talk with that college staff,If the seats are remaining they will intimate you and they will say some fee to be paid as donation which will be higher then normal fee.

The range of management quota fee will vary from college to college basing on college reputation.More better college more will be the fee to be paid.
29th September 2015, 07:44 PM
vinoth1921

-->Sorry, You cannot join through EAMCET as you have obtained less than minimum qualifying marks.
-->But you can join Engineering college through Management seats.
-->There will be some seats allocated for management seats in many private institutions.

List of Engineering departments:
-Computer Science Engineering
-Information and Technology
-Aeronautical Engineering
-Mechanical Engineering
-Electronics and Communication
-Electrical Engineering
-Civil Engineering
-Instrumentation/Chemical/Biotechnology/Automobile/Production
9th May 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I can't spend much amount .I got 38 Marks in eamcet.I got 81% in inter. Do I have other chance to get seat in engineering collage.
10th May 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

If I joined engineering college without qualify eamcet exam,if the fee structure will reduce by semester?
19th May 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Payment of management seat is only for 1 year or for all 4 year we have to pay separately
30th August 2021, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Without qualifyng eamcet exam. How to do b tech course? Can we do that one comformly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?