4th June 2021, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do GNM after passing 12th in Arts after scoring 45% in Arts?

Can I do GNM after 12th in Arts stream i got 45% in Arts please tell me can I do or not? Can I do GNM after passing 12th in Arts after scoring 45% in Arts?

5th June 2021, 12:46 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I do GNM after passing 12th in Arts after scoring 45% in Arts?

No, You can't do GNM after passing 12th in Arts after scoring 45% in Arts.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with science or arts subjects.

Some private college allows candidates with less than 50% in intermediate also but such colleges are not worth to complete graduation.
5th June 2021, 05:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to do GNM course after completion of 12th class with Arts stream. The minimum educational qualification required is given below,

>> You must have passed 12th class with science stream or arts in order to be eligible for this course.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 50% Marks

>> As you have scored less than 50% Marks I'm sorry to say that you are not eligible for doing this course.
5th June 2021, 11:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue GNM course. The eligibility to get admission in this diploma course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit official website to get detail information.
6th June 2021, 05:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for GNM after passing 12th in Arts.
For applying GNM candidate must have passed 12th class with biology science, chemistry, physics or mathematics and English subjects.
Candidates should have minimum 40% marks in 12th class, but some institutes give admission to those students who have passed 12th science with 45% marks.

GNM course eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must have pass physics, chemistry and Biology subjects in 12th class.
Girl may unmarried.
Candidate age should be between 17 to 35 years.
GNM course duration is 3 and 1/2 years.
6th June 2021, 05:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

• Aspirants who have completed their class 12 examination with Arts and Commerce streams can pursue Auxiliary Nursing Midwife (ANM) and General Nursing Midwife (GNM) diploma courses.
Basic eligibility for nursing courses:- Aspirants must have passed class 12 with minimum 40 to 50 percent in aggregate with arts, commerce or science streams.

For further more information you can visit into the official website of GNM courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?