21st May 2022, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation from an open university like IGNOU?

Can I do graduation from an open university like IGNOU?

23rd May 2022, 08:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation from an open university like IGNOU?

IGNOU is a recognised open university and it's degree is valid to appear for the various entrance examination conducted to get admission in higher studies or for the government job recruitment.

So, you can pursue the course of interested or planning to pursue the course from open university.
23rd May 2022, 09:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes, those who are interested can do graduation through distance learning.
But if you are planning to get job after graduation , then it usually creates problem.
Those who just want to have a degree they can do it from open university.
But those who want to owe some job on the basis of graduation or those who are planning for any competitive exam , then they must do it through regular mode.
24th May 2022, 07:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for a any graduation degree course offered by IGNOU if you hold the minimum educational requirement for the same degree course without worrying about the validity of the same degree course as IGNOU is a national university and holds recognition from UGC.

For details regarding various degree courses offered at IGNOU along with its admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?