7th May 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Higher secondary studies and graduation in Bengali medium?

Can I do Higher secondary studies and graduation in Bengali medium? Will that be a problem in future or so? Can someone please advice me for the same? I just wanted to do in Bengali medium so that I can score more as I am comfortable with it. Please advice!

Related Questions:
  1. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  2. Which subjects are compulsory to make 60% in higher secondary to get eligible for TCS? Is Bengali necessary?
  3. Higher Secondary Tamil medium all subject questions and answers
  4. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  5. Am I eligible to join CS course being a candidate from Bengali Medium?
  6. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  7. How to get admission in the best residential school near Vijaywada in 8th standard?
  8. West Bengal board or ICSE syllabus?
  9. What are the opportunities for higher studies after completion B.Sc in Telugu medium?
  10. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  11. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  12. Can I study Regular MBA if completed Graduation through Distance Education without Higher Secondary?
  13. Am i eligible to get admitted in bachelor degree after passing 10th in IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary?
  16. Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school
  17. Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school
  18. Which is the best Opportunity for me after completion of BA in English?
7th May 2015, 03:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Higher secondary studies and graduation in Bengali medium?

Yes, you can very much do it in Bengali medium there is no restrictions to it, but having up to graduation only in Bengali medium can however prove to be not much helpful for you in future.

Bengali is a vital language, but only in West Bengal. It is not accepted worldwide, therefore it will create a problem for you in future as when you will go for higher studies and not only higher studies, it can also create a barrier in communication in the professional world where you will be working in future.

Therefore it is advisable to you that even if you are going to study throughout in a Bengali medium, you should try to learn English from a private Institute so as to reduce the barriers that you might face in future.
7th May 2015, 07:20 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes you can do your graduation studies in bengali medium but there can be a barrier in future you might not get job in a MNC company as they want an employee who is from english medium background as english is preferred everywhere and bengali will be preferred only in West bengal only and that also in few companies, so it would be better that you pursue your graduation from english medium only.
8th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I do Higher secondary studies and graduation in Bengali medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Higher secondary studies and graduation in Bengali medium? Will that be a problem in future or so? Can someone please advice me for the same? I just wanted to do in Bengali medium so that I can score more as I am comfortable with it. Please advice!

Yes, why not! You can go for the Higher Education as well as Graduation from the Bengali Medium according to your Choice. And yes, it may leads to some difficulties in your future while finding private job, Government job is Ok with this Board. So, it better for you to go for the CBSE/ICSE Board if available.
14th June 2022, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bengali medium student will that be a problem in future to finding job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?