7th February 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?

I have done d,pharma.can i do m.pharma after d.pharma.what are the options after doing d.pharma if someone doesnot want to do b.pharma.can i do m.d in cology.what should i do to buildup my career after d.pharma.which one is best in mba,b.pharma,m.d

19th December 2014, 10:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done d,pharma.can i do m.pharma after d.pharma.what are the options after doing d.pharma if someone doesnot want to do b.pharma.can i do m.d in cology.what should i do to buildup my career after d.pharma.which one is best in mba,b.pharma,m.d

No,you cannot do M.pharm course as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed. To apply for M.Pharm you need to have completed an Undergraduate degree such as B.Pharm from a recognized university so that you will be eligible.

But as you have completed Diploma in Pharmacy and wishing to join in the course is not possible as you are ineligible. You should really do an undergraduate course, there is no other way that you could be eligible for doing M.Pharm course.

Regards
~Jxsab~
11th June 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?

I am completed my D. Pharmacy course then what can I do after that except B pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?