8th June 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BE(Marine Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Marine Engineering) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th June 2019, 01:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Marine Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Marine Engineering) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can study BE (Marine Engineering) course after completion of 12th Science from Open Schooling. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in Class XI and XII and secured at least 50% marks for the admission to study BE (Marine Engineering). You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination for the admission to study BE (Marine Engineering). You should be physically fit to study BE (Marine Engineering) course after completion of 12th Science from Open Schooling.
11th June 2019, 09:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Marine Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

I am giving you the eligibility criteria to study BE in Marine Engineering and yes you can do this course after completing 12th class in science stream from open schooling.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Candidate age should not be more than 25 years and should be medically fit with eyesight 6/6, no colour blindness.

==> Some colleges conduct entrance examination along with personal interview for admissions.
12th June 2019, 02:36 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

All those candidates who have passed in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% aggregate marks from recognized Boards and have scored minimum 50% marks in English are eligible to apply for the BE(Marine Engineering).

Other eligibility criteria are:

=)Age should be less than 25 years.
=) Eyesight 6/6
=)Maximum power permitted ± 2.5
=)No color blindness
=)Should be a citizen of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?