28th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I drop BSc without giving exams and apply for polytechnic?

Sir , I am in BSc first year can I drop BSc without giving exams and apply for polytechnic or is there any rule that I can't or something?

3rd July 2021, 12:44 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I drop BSc without giving exams and apply for polytechnic?

Yes, You can drop BSc without giving exams and apply for polytechnic.

You should cancel your enrollment from BSc course and get Migration Certificate or any other original documents submitted at the time of admission.

You are totally eligible to apply for polytechnic entrance exam conducted by State DTE.

Go through entrance exam conducted by State DTE and secure admission in good college.
5th July 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

No, Polytechnic is not Degree, it is Diploma course ( Diploma in Engineering) ,which take 3 years of time to complete. But after Polytechnic Diploma, you can Join degree programs like Btech, Bsc etc.

Polytechnic is a professional qualification, It gives a better professional growth in career after completion. If you want bachelor degree than you should take bsc and want technical degree than you take polytechnic. If you are looking for best polytechnic colleges in Pune then PCPolytechnic is one of the best one in a very economical price and with good placement records.

DIPLOMA COURSES OFFERED :
%uF0D8 Mechanical Engineering
%uF0D8 Computer Engineering
%uF0D8 Information Technology Engineering
%uF0D8 Civil Engineering
%uF0D8 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering

NSDC Course Details :
%uF0D8 Area Part Manager - 4 Months (Graduate/Degree/Diploma in Mech.or Auto).
%uF0D8 Office Assistant - 2 Months (XII Pass)
%uF0D8 CRM Domestic Voice - 4 Months (X Pass)
%uF0D8 Customer Care Executive Call Centre - 2 Months (X Pass)

ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR Diploma courses ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022 IN PIMPRI-CHINCHWAD POLYTECHNIC !!
=
5th July 2021, 10:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to quit one degree course and can apply for a polytechnic. There is no rule for dropping one course and joining another, you can do it anytime as per your interest. Polytechnic is a diploma or vocational course, generally are a three year program after completion you will get the certificate. Most of the institutes conduct polytechnic courses primarily in civil, mechanical, electrical, and many more.

The minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th or class 12th and should be an Indian citizen and the compulsory subjects are considered to be Mathematics, Science, and English. To get admission into any polytechnic course is a candidate needs to fill the application form and submit it along with the required documents and admission fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?