2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any good engineering college having scored 120 marks in KEAM 1st paper and 0 in 2nd paper?

I have completed my 12th standard with science stream and have scored 120 marks in first paper of KEAM and 0 marks in 2nd paper. Therefore, I want to know that can I get admission in any good Engineering college in government or private Institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  2. KEAM Engineering - Mathematics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What is the qualifying marks required in paper III in UGC NET? I have scored 56/100 in 1st paper
  4. Can I get CSE branch in good engineering college? I have scored 120 marks in MHT-CET
  5. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  6. Being a UPTU candidate, in which college I will get admission if scored 120 marks in UPSEE?
  7. What is the qualification for NET exam? I have scored 43% marks in 1st paper, 42% in II paper and 50% in III paper
  8. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  9. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  10. What rank I will achieved if scored 247.8 marks in KEAM and 96.2% in 12th?
  11. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  12. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  13. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Chemical Engineering Materials Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Will I get admission for Mechanical engineering in SCMS or FISAT college with 60 marks in KEAM?
  15. What is the minimum rank required to qualify for medical entrance in Kerala
  16. KEAM Engineering - Physics and Chemistry Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. KEAM Medical - Biology Exam – Download Previous Years Papers
  18. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
18th June 2016, 10:11 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good engineering college having scored 120 marks in KEAM 1st paper and 0 in 2nd paper?

You have completed your 12th standard with science stream and have taken KEAM entrance test for getting admission in engineering colleges in Kerala. You have scored 120 marks in first paper but unable to score any marks in second one. It means that you have either not appeared in the second paper or scored zero marks in it. You are interested to know whether you will get any good engineering college in govt. or private institute.

>>No, I am sorry to say that you will not get any college with this score. Following are the reasons for this:

--If you have not appeared in second paper then you will be disqualified. This is mentioned in the advertisement too.

--If you have appeared in second paper, then it is very difficult to get good rank as the equal weightage (50:50) of both papers while preparing the merit rank.

>>You can also go through the detailed advertisement of KEAM regarding the procedure for the preparation of merit list.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf keamprospectus2016.pdf(6.57 MB, 96 views)
15th July 2016, 10:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good engineering college having scored 120 marks in KEAM 1st paper and 0 in 2nd paper?

Since you have not qualified or were absent in the 2nd paper, I am very sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the college as it is mentioned in the notification that the candidate should appear in both the tests and should qualify in both of them.

Even if you could qualify in both of them, then too the chances are very low as the merit is prepared on 50:50 basis and with such a low score, you may not get any good college.
18th July 2020, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 120 mark in keam.iam general catagory.will i get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?