26th November 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc IT and B.Com after passing atkt?

My name is Akbar and I am a HSC student.
Sir I was failed in two subjects, mathematics and physics in Feb-March exam of 2016, then I gave re-exam in July of these two subjects and I was declared failed. Now what should I do? Can a atkt rule allow me to take admission in B.Sc IT and B.Com?

28th November 2016, 04:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc IT and B.Com after passing atkt?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc IT and B.Com after failing in two subjects in class 12th. Since you are not qualified yet, you cannot pursue any Graduation degree course.
Candidates those who have successfully qualified in class 12th, can only pursue the above mentioned course.
29th November 2016, 01:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc IT and B.Com after passing atkt?

No, you will have to clear all your papers or else you will not be allowed to get admission in the above mentioned course as there is no such provision for it.

You should clear all your papers and then opt for admission in either of the courses you wish to get admission in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?