1st March 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi University to study B.Sc(H) if secured 67% in Maths of 12th standard?

Hello guy, I need to know that in which college can I get admission for B.Sc Honours course. I have scored 67% in Maths and aggregate 84% in 12th. I want admission in Delhi University. Is this possible for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  3. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  5. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths?
  6. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  8. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  10. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  13. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.A.(English) in Delhi University if secured 71.4% in B.A.?
  15. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  18. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
9th March 2018, 09:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University to study B.Sc(H) if secured 67% in Maths of 12th standard?

It is not possible to tell exactly that in which college of Delhi University, you will get admission after securing 84% marks in 12th.

If you are general and OBC category then there is very less possibility of getting admission in Honors course in any college of Delhi University with 84% marks. Even after 4-5 cut offs, percentage required is above 85% as per last few years trend.

You can apply and wait for counselling based on cut off percentage of marks.
10th March 2018, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University to study B.Sc(H) if secured 67% in Maths of 12th standard?

Getting admission in B.Sc (H) at Delhi university will depend on your class 12th marks. Cut off remain high these days and getting admission is not that easy.

It will also depend on your category. General category cut off is very high and if you belong to reserved category, then you have good chance of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?