5th November 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS if I have not taken Physics as a subject in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have not taken Physics as a subject in class 12th but I want to pursue MBBS. I want to know can I get admission in MBBS if I have not taken Physics as a subject in class 12th? Please answer if there is any other way round.

6th November 2016, 06:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS if I have not taken Physics as a subject in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have not taken Physics as a subject in class 12th but I want to pursue MBBS. I want to know can I get admission in MBBS if I have not taken Physics as a subject in class 12th? Please answer if there is any other way round.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCB with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for MBBS course.

Your ages should be in between 17 to 25 years.
6th November 2016, 07:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS if I have not taken Physics as a subject in class 12th?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course of five and an half ( including one year of internship ) after completing which you will head towards becoming a doctor.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course from a recognized medical colleges is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So having completed your Class 12th without Physics you are not eligible for pursuing MBBS course at present but once you complete your Class 12th with PCB group you will be eligible for the same.
6th November 2016, 10:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in MBBS course without having Physics as main paper in 12th board examination.

Candidates must have PCB as main paper in 12th board examination to get admission in MBBS course.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination to get admission in course.
7th November 2016, 03:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that if you have not studied Physics as a subject at your 12th level examination, you cannot get admission in MBBS course further. Candidate wishing to get admission in <BBS course should have completed their +2 level with PCB subjects and then opt for medical entrance examination.
9th January 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I have completed my 12th exams but with physics with my 6th subject(optional).
So can I read for MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?