24th December 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MCA if pass Mathematics from open school after BCA?

I am doing bca(H) from wbut. But i have not mathmatics at 2 level which is an essential condition for doing mca at most collages in west bengal. If I give 2 again with mathematics from open school after graduation, am I be eligible to use that H.S marks(with mathmatics) done after graduation instead of my previous H.S marks(done before graduation)?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  2. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  4. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in BCA in IP University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?
  10. Duration of MCA course after BCA?
  11. Can I do MCA after doing B.Sc. without doing BCA?
  12. Am i eligible to get admitted in bachelor degree after passing 10th in IGNOU
  13. Am I eligible for this year NIMCET Exam having secured 68.8% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 62.25% in Graduation?
  14. What's the admission procedure in Rajasthan Vidhia Peeth University, Udaipur for MCA degree?
  15. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  16. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  17. Can I do MCA after completion of BCA without having Mathematics?
  18. How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA with 68%
25th December 2013, 12:45 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA if pass Mathematics from open school after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing bca(H) from wbut. But i have not mathmatics at 2 level which is an essential condition for doing mca at most collages in west bengal. If I give 2 again with mathematics from open school after graduation, am I be eligible to use that H.S marks(with mathmatics) done after graduation instead of my previous H.S marks(done before graduation)?
Hey friend,

No,to my knowledge you cannot join in MCA(Master of Computer Application) without having Mathematics as subject in your respected +2.MCA is a Post Graduate and this course is of a duration of 3 years and this course consists of 6 semesters and you need to do a project in the last semester.

There are certain criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the MCA course.There is nothing to be regarded about the course in which you have done your Under Graduate course as it is only that you should have a Degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate and as you have finished BCA it is well and good.

As choosing the right PG course after a UG course is a essential thing.As MCA is a correct Post graduate course after BCA as they are of same stream.But still you cannot do MCA without having Mathematics as subject in your respected +2.

The procedure to join in MCA course as like all other PG courses is writing the entrance exam for it and there are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in the course and according to the entrance exams there are certain eligibility criteria which is framed.

The candidate appearing for the exam must have completed a UG degree of at least 3 years duration and it can be of any discipline and should have Mathematics as compulsory subject in their respected +2 and should have at least 60% aggregate in their respected degree.There is nothing to be regarded about the Age limits as there are no age limit framed as you can do MCA course at any age but satisfying education qualification is essential.

ALL THE BEST
15th March 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA if pass Mathematics from open school after BCA?

can i get admission in bca without having mathematics at secondary level but having informatic practice
14th April 2015, 11:15 PM
amanshrivastava98

See, if you don't have mathematics in 12th then you cannot pursue the MCA, but your case is different.

If you pursue +2 again, that too with mathematics, then in my opinion you are eligible for MCA and can apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?