15th December 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th?

Hello Sir,
Can I take admission in B.Pharmacy? I am doing 12th class by Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

17th December 2015, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in B.Pharmacy with the qualification you have at the moment. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned technical university of the state.

Usually, exam is conducted along with other engineering and professional courses. Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission in a top college.
18th December 2015, 05:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can I take admission in B.Pharmacy? I am doing 12th class by Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
You are doing 12th standard with PCM so you are eligible for B.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Pharmacy course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?