22nd September 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physiology) in City College, Kolkata if secured 67.35% in Higher Secondary?

Sir/Mam,
I am interested in B.Sc(Physiology) course. I have scored 67.35% in Higher Secondary. Can I get admission in City College, Kolkata for B.Sc(Physiology) course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  2. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  3. What are the job opportunities for me if I am a student of Physiology Honors of City College
  4. How can I get admission in BBA in government registered college of Kolkata after passing my higher secondary exam from SEBA course?
  5. List of Government affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  7. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  8. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  9. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  10. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  11. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  12. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Higher Secondary at St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  14. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  15. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  16. What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?
  17. Colleges for Mechanical engineering in Navi Mumbai?
  18. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
15th October 2015, 04:30 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physiology) in City College, Kolkata if secured 67.35% in Higher Secondary?

Yes, the basic cut-off remains somewhere around 65% for admission in Psychology. So I don't think you will have a problem in taking admission in B.Sc. in Psychology hons. In fact if you log onto their official website, http://www.citycollegeadmissions.com/, you will see that the admission procedure is still going on. In fact, you will not even have to sit for any admission test. The admission for Psychology is purely on the basis of merit. But one important thing is that, since the class has already started, you will face a problem if you take admission now. You will take longer time to grip the subject than those candidates who have already joined the B.Sc. program 2 months ago. But anyways, you are definitely eligible for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?