15th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Dermatology without qualifying EAMCET?

Hello,
I have written my EAMCET but didn't get my results still if I'm not qualified in EAMCET then can I get admission into a Dermatology course without EAMCET?

Related Questions:
  1. Is EAMCET qualification required for Dermatology course admission?
  2. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  3. Can i do Engineering in abroad without qualifying EAMCET?
  4. How to study Neurology/Genetic engineering/Dermatology? I am a 12th standard student
  5. Is it possible to do any course in Dermatology or Cosmotology
  6. Is Diploma in Dermatology course available in India? Eligibility to study for a candidate who is preparing for MBBS entrance exams?
  7. Where to get DNB CET application forms for June 2010?
  8. Is it possible to get a seat in engineering colleges without qualifying in EAMCET?
  9. Can I get free seat in top minority college without qualifying in EAMCET?
  10. What are the qualifying marks for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for DNB courses after scoring an aggregate of 55% in MBBS?
  12. Is it possible to do any course in Dermatology or Cosmotology after passing BDS?
  13. List of courses available for the candidates of Bi.P.C stream to join after qualifying in EAMCET Exam?
  14. Can a BAMS Doctor do Diploma in Dermatology?
  15. Course fee for Diploma in Dermatology for NRI?
  16. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if scored 37 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS
17th August 2015, 12:41 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Dermatology without qualifying EAMCET?

EAMCET :- Engineering And Medical Common Entrance Test .
* To get admission in A.P colleges ij which admissions based on EAMCET rank .
* If you didn't appeared in EAMCET you have to pay donation or get admission through management quota .
17th August 2015, 09:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Dermatology without qualifying EAMCET?

Yes, you can get admission in various colleges for Dermatology course through management quota.

The candidates who are not qualified in EAMCET can get admission in Bachelor degree program through Management seats provided by the various colleges.

However, the eligibility for the Dermatology course is the candidate should have Higher Secondary School Certificate examination in science stream with biology as one of the subjects.

Some of the colleges which offer Dermatology course is given below :

* Bharath University, Chennai.

* Gujarat University, Ahmadabad.

* S.B.K.S Medical and Research Insitute, Vadodara.

* Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical college, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?