6th March 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study LLB in Jodhpur Law University if studying 2nd year of BCA?

Hello,
I am student of BCA 2nd year.
Can I do LLB from Jodhpur Law University
with doing BCA?
Please help me to know about this.
I really want to do LLB.

9th March 2015, 10:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study LLB in Jodhpur Law University if studying 2nd year of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am student of BCA 2nd year.
Can I do LLB from Jodhpur Law University
with doing BCA?
Please help me to know about this.
I really want to do LLB.
Being a BCA 2nd year student, you are not eligible for LLB in Jodhpur Law University. You need to complete a graduation course to be eligible for LLB course. Bachelor of Law (LLB) is a three years Bachelor degree which is divided into four semesters. There are so many universities which offer this course.

Graduation is the basic qualification requirement to apply for the LLB course. The bachelor degree must be obtained from a reputed educational university which is approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks. Admission to the course is based on the marks qualifying in the entrance exam. Most of the reputed LLB university accepts the valid CLAT scorecard. Some reputed university conducts their own entrance exam within the college.

Contact Information:
Jodhpur Law University
Address : NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore, Jodhpur - 342304 (Raj.) - INDIA
Phone : +91-291-2577530, 2577526
Fax : +91-291-2577540
Email : [email protected]
For Admission Query Call On : +91-291-2577138, 5100713
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?