22nd January 2019, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BDS admission in any Government college with 54% in 12th and 98 marks in MAH-CET being an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam,I have secured 54% marks in 12th from Maharashtra Board and scored 98 marks in MAH-CET. I want to secure admission for BDS course in any Government college. So, with such percentage of marks and cutoff score, I will secure admission? I belongs to an SC category candidate.

10th February 2019, 12:11 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BDS admission in any Government college with 54% in 12th and 98 marks in MAH-CET being an SC candidate?

BDS is Bachelor in Dental Surgery. To get admission in any government or private colleges you have to appear and qualify in the NEET.

NEET is conducted for admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the dental course through other examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?