1st July 2016, 08:38 PM
Malay kumar pattanayak

Can I get BHMS seat with 4130 rank in Odisha JEE?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have secured 4130 rank in Odisha JEE for BHMS/BAMS course. Can I get seat for BHMS course in any college in Odisha with this rank as I want to study BHMS? Please help me to know about this.

4th July 2016, 08:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BHMS seat with 4130 rank in Odisha JEE?

It is good that you secured 4130 rank in Odisha JEE. I am happy to say you that with this rank which you secured in Odisha JEE, you can very much get admission for BHMS course in colleges of Odisha. You must try in different colleges in Odisha, I am sure that you will get chance.
15th July 2016, 05:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get BHMS seat with 4130 rank in Odisha JEE?

You rank is not so good but yeah. since you want to pursue BHMS, it is sufficient.

You can get the college of your choice, you need to apply for a number of different colleges which are providing such courses and attend the counselling.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?