13th December 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BE(Civil Engineering) admission in KIIT University through JEE Main? Application fee of JEE Main?

Hello Sir/Madam, Kindly let me know that what will be the JEE Main fee of application? I want to get admission in BE with Civil Engineering course in KIIT University? So, JEE Main is the good and favourable choice for me? Please tell me immediately.

15th May 2021, 06:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get BE(Civil Engineering) admission in KIIT University through JEE Main? Application fee of JEE Main?

Yes, You can get BE(Civil Engineering) admission in KIIT University through JEE Main.

You will get admission on the basis of JEE Main exam or entrance exam conducted by university.

You have to go through counseling procedure of JEE Main to secure admission.

You can apply for this examination by visiting official website for National Testing Agency.

Application fee - Rs. 600.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?