15th February 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication course in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi. I don't have much more money to bear the expenses of this course. Can I get an education loan for pursuing this course?

18th February 2021, 12:28 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi.

Candidate can get education loan in any bank with zero percent interest rate.

Just visit bank and fill application form and submit all required documents to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?