3rd August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?

Hello sir, I have secured 135 marks in MHT-CET Examination and I am from ST category and belong to poor family. Am I eligible to get admission in Government BAMS colleges with the above score? If yes, list me the colleges that offer admission with less fee.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET?
  2. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  4. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  5. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  6. Probability of getting admission in government BAMS college after getting 129 rank in MHT CET? -- [New]
  7. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS
  8. Can I get admission in a BAMS college if got 152 marks in MHT-CET?
  9. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  13. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  15. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  16. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
19th August 2016, 12:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?

It is not possible to provide the exact cut off marks for admission in Government Colleges as every year the cut off marks changes for different Colleges. You must contact them to get the details.
List of Government colleges offering BAMS course:-

Ayush and Health Science University
Address: GE Rd, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
Phone: 093325 82191

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Address: Sadiq Road, Society Nagar, Faridkot, Punjab 151203
Phone: 0163 925 6232

B.V.V.S Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital
Address: 170, Raja Dinendra St, Yogi Para, Garpar, Machuabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700004
Phone: 033 2533 5019

Anantha Lakshmi Government Ayurvedic Medical College
Address: Labour Colony, Warangal, Telangana 506013

Dr B.R.K.R Government Ayurvedic College
Address: E H I Hospital, Erragadda, S R Nagar, 500018, Hyderabad, Telangana 500018
Phone: 040 2381 0236
17th June 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?

Can I get govt seat with 125 marks in neet 2019 in Maharashtra
27th June 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 135 in neet belong to sc category is their is any possibility of govt. Band colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?