2nd February 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get straight to 3rd year B.Com after failing in B.Com honors 2nd year?

I have given B.Com honors 2nd year exams and failed. I do not want to repeat the year. So, can I take B.Com pass and go straight to 3rd year without wasting a year. Please help?

3rd February 2018, 11:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get straight to 3rd year B.Com after failing in B.Com honors 2nd year?

No, you can't pursue B.Com 3rd year after failing in B.Com second year examinations. If you have failed in all subjects of second year B.Com course then, you are not eligible to pursue B.Com third year. If you have not qualified in one or two subjects of B.Com second year, you are eligible to pursue B.Com third year and you can clear the failed subjects by appearing in supplementary examinations.
3rd February 2018, 04:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get straight to 3rd year B.Com after failing in B.Com honors 2nd year?

If you have failed in the subjects of B.Com second year, you can get promotion to B.Com third year to opt for the third year examination. But, you must have to clear your backlog papers of second year before the completion of your course. If you cannot clear your backlog papers, you will not get your degree certificate until you clear all the backlog papers.
2nd October 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

If i got backlog in 3 subjects of b.Com 2nd year , can i attemp 3rd year exams ?
25th October 2021, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in two subjects of b.com 2nd year by kanpur can I submit for backpaper
12th January 2022, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of filling year back form for b com 2nd year
30th June 2022, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in 3 subject in b.com 2 year and the result shows fail can I get straight to b.com 3 year
3rd April 2023, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

B com 2nd semester me 1 subject me fail krne se kya hoga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?