28th October 2016, 11:43 PM
marwa hasaan

Can I join KMTC Nursing if I score C- mean grade Biology, C+ Chemistry and D+ English but did Bridging in English?

Hello Sir, I want to join KMTC Nursing after scoring C- mean grade Biology, C+ Chemistry and D+ English but did Bridging in English? Am I eligible to join KMTC Nursing?

Related Questions:
21st January 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join KMTC Nursing if I score C- mean grade Biology, C Chemistry and D English but did Bridging in English?

I have scored mean grade of C- ,With C- in biology, C in physics and D in English will i get and opportunity to join Kmtc?
4th April 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join KMTC Nursing if I score C- mean grade Biology, C Chemistry and D English but did Bridging in English?

Can I join kmtc and partake diploma in nursing,,,with a mean grade of C,C in kiswahili,,C in chemistry and a C- in biology
17th September 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in joining K.M.T.C and am only interested in nursing course and I have a mean grade of c plain
c plain in biology ,c plain in kiswahili,and d in chemistry can I get that chance in nursing
24th December 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Do I join KMTC with a grade of D maths D plain Biology D plain and English D plain starting with diploma
10th February 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have mean grade of D but I what to bridge.. English chemistry which I got D and mathematics c to gate certificate in nursing course
15th December 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have overal grade c and d plain in biology C in eng $C in chem
2nd February 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I bridge biology from another institution and purse diploma in nursing in kmtc cause I got ,mean grade c,biology D
20th February 2020, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I be able to persue diploma in nursing with mean grade of C plain and also D in biology and chemistry, with C plain in maths and English .This year 2020 intake of September I sat for my kcse last year.
7th September 2020, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for bridging in biology,the duration time and the total amount of money nedded
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?