24th July 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BCom if failed in Diploma Engineering and qualified in 12th Science?

Hi friends, I have passed 12th with Science stream and opted Diploma Engineering course. But I failed and quit Diploma course. Now, I would like to know that can I do BCom course or not?

27th July 2019, 02:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCom if failed in Diploma Engineering and qualified in 12th Science?

=> Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate commerce course.

=> Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Com course on the basis of your 12th class.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in B.Com course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The duration of B.Com course is three years.
27th July 2019, 05:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCom if failed in Diploma Engineering and qualified in 12th Science?

Yes, you can definitely pursue BCom if failed in Diploma Engineering and qualified in 12th Science. In order to pursue BCom, you should have at least 12th pass certificate from a recognized board/institute. Diploma Engineering qualifications are not required for admission in BCom course.
BCom is 3 years duration of course.
27th July 2019, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for BCom admission the minimum qualification required is class 12th which you have got. The diploma qualification is not required for such courses and even if you have failed it will not be an issue at all.

But you need to fulfill the admission criteria for the concerned college because most of the universities strictly ask for commerce with maths at class 12th level specially the top universities. There are many college who won't ask for commerce stream and you can get admission at such places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?