21st May 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after clearing 12th and having no gap in studies?

Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after clearing 12th and having no gap in studies?

24th May 2022, 07:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after clearing 12th and having no gap in studies?

No, one cannot complete any degree course from a recognised university in a duration which is less that the minimum stipulated time for completing a particular degree course and therefore you cannot complete a graduation degree course in one year under any UGC recognised university as the minimum duration for completing any graduation degree course is three which even varies 4 years to 5 years depending upon the degree course which you opt for.
25th May 2022, 05:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after clearing 12th and having no gap in studies?

Graduation is off minimum three year duration course and not possible to complete the course in 1 year.

So, you are not eligible to pursue the course and complete the graduation in 1 year duration.
25th May 2022, 10:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The duration of graduation is mostly 3 to 4 years depending on the program and university.
Maximum of 3 years are needed to complete graduation.
It also depends on the University in which one has taken admission

Courses like BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, BA usually takes 3 years to complete.
And courses like BFA, BPT etc takes 4 years to complete.
For getting admission to UG program , candidate must have completed class 12th from a recognised board with atleast 60% marks.
28th May 2022, 10:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The students who want to pursue graduation and are unable to continue with the regular curriculum can join this 1-year course designed for the short-term course which has the value of graduation. The need for this one-year graduation is applicable to the given below students.

1. Students who failed in 1st year, 2nd year, or 3rd year of graduation can do this one-year graduation.
2. Students can also do migration from any UGC recognized University through Lateral Entry.
3. Students who got a government job at an early age can also do graduation in one year and get a single sitting degree.
4. This course is helpful for those candidates who discontinued or failed their studies after 10+2 or graduation. Now they can complete graduation in one year if they have gap years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?