6th January 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I select other preferences if applied for only one preference in BITSAT?

Sir,
In my BITSAT application form of part-3, I have selected only one preference and submitted accidentally. Now can I select the other preferences also?

14th January 2016, 04:14 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I select other preferences if applied for only one preference in BITSAT?

If you have applied for only one preference and you have finally submitted your response to the authority, then it is quite difficult for you to change your preference.

One thing you can check with.
Now again go to your account and check whether there is an option called edit, alongside of your status of your submitted application.
If Edit option is present then try to edit it will get edited but if it is not present then you can not edit your application form and that was the final you submitted.

In case of other discrepancy you need to directly contact your BITSAT authority.
14th January 2016, 04:22 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I select other preferences if applied for only one preference in BITSAT?

If you have applied for only one preference and you have finally submitted your response to the authority, then it is quite difficult for you to change your preference.

One thing you can check with.
Now again go to your account and check whether there is an option called edit, alongside of your status of your submitted application.
If Edit option is present then try to edit it will get edited but if it is not present then you can not edit your application form and that was the final you submitted.

In case of other discrepancy you need to directly contact your BITSAT authority.
14th January 2016, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will not be possible now to change the preferences or add another. Once application is submitted then it is out of your hand because there are many students appearing for the exam and competition is very high.

There is no procedure to change anything in the application form according to BITSAT specially in case of preferences.
16th January 2016, 12:25 AM
ranu shahi

For those who have requested for one preference therefore you include eventually sent in your current response to the power, then it can be very difficult that you alter your current preference.

Right now once again go for your requirements in addition to look at regardless of whether there is an alternative referred to as revise, along with of your respective reputation of your respective submitted application.

In case there is different disparity you need to straight call your current BITSAT authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?