23rd March 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed 12th with PCM. Now I want to study B.Com in college. Can I able to take B.Com? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

24th March 2016, 08:46 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Com course after PCM. Bachelor of Commerce and it is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in course in a recognised university is candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board with Mathematics as main paper in some of university.

The admission in university is on basis of aggregate in 10+2 or through entrance examination conducted by university.

For more information about admission procedure visit at university official website.
24th March 2016, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study B.Com course after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with any of the three subjects from Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, and Mathematics are eligible to study B.Com course. Most colleges offers direct admission in B.Com course on the basis of candidate's 12th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in B.Com course.
25th March 2016, 12:02 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for B.Come course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination in any of the streams from a recognized board of education.

The candidates who have passed their class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as subjects are eligible to apply for B.Com course.
26th March 2016, 10:21 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed 12th with PCM. Now I want to study B.Com in college. Can I able to take B.Com? Please reply to me as soon as possible.
Dear Aspirant,
of course, you can pursue B.com (Bachelor in commerce) right after completing 12th from science stream.
>Some university conducts entrance test for admission.
>Some university give admission based on students percentage.
>Some university place condition that student must have studied mathematics in their intermediate.
Just keep in touch with that university/college in which you want to take admission.
good luck.
15th June 2016, 06:25 PM
Expert king

Yes, you are eligible to B.Com course.

To join in B.com course you need to complete the 12th examination in any of the streams from a recognized board. So, being a 12th with PCM you are eligible for B.com Course.
And some Universities not give the admission to 12th PCM students they only preferred the 12th with comers students, but most of the colleges give the admission to you.
15th June 2016, 08:16 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for B.com Course.
For join in B.com course basic eligibility is 10+2 with any stream from recognized board.
So, being a 12th with PCM you are eligible for B.com Course.
Some colleges are not give the admission to PCM students , but most of the colleges give the admission to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?