3rd January 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Science?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course? I want to join this Bachelor of Fine Arts but I am a Science student of 12th standard. So, I want to know if I can study this course after completing my 12th. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

3rd January 2020, 08:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Science?

B.A. Fine Arts eligibility:

- Aspiring candidates should have passed 10 + 2 in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks in order to pursue this course.
4th January 2020, 07:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

BA in Fine Arts is an undergraduate degree, One needs to have completed the 12th from arts stream for this course. However, even Science and Commerce students are eligible to pursue BA in Fine Arts degree.
4th January 2020, 08:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Fine of Arts after completing 12th Sciences.
Eligibility criteria:-
The candidate should have passed 12th in any stream with minimum 50% marks from recognised board.
Admission process:-
Admission process for Bachelor of Fine Arts course varies from college to college.
After completing this course candidate can apply for various job opportunities:-
Art Teacher
Writer
Actor
Production Artist
Animator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?