30th March 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BBA(Banking & Insurance) being a 12th Humanities student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Humanities. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BBA(Banking & Insurance) from Delhi College of Advanced Studies. I would like to know that can I do this BBA(Banking & Insurance) course?

2nd April 2019, 04:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA(Banking & Insurance) being a 12th Humanities student?

Yes, you are eligible to BBA course

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with any stream in science or commerce or arts from a recognised board are eligible for BBA course

Your age should be above 17 years.
3rd April 2019, 12:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA(Banking & Insurance) being a 12th Humanities student?

Yes, you can certainly pursue BBA in Banking & Insurance from Delhi College of Advanced Studies .

As per the eligibility criteria, you must be at least 10+2 pass with minimum 50% marks in any stream is eligible to pursue BBA in banking and Insurance.

The minimum percentage required for resrved categories is 45%.

Your should not be more than 21 years at the time of application.
The total number of seats available is 60.

The admission in Delhi College of Advanced Studies is through Common Entrance Test conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

You can visit the website www.dias.ac.in for more information.
3rd April 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Humanities. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BBA(Banking & Insurance) from Delhi College of Advanced Studies. I would like to know that can I do this BBA(Banking & Insurance) course?

Yes, you can study BBA (Banking & Insurance) course after completion of 12th Humanities. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the BBA (Banking & Insurance) course. Admission to the BBA (Banking & Insurance) is done through an entrance examination in some colleges and in remaining colleges admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Duration of the BBA (Banking & Insurance) course is three years.
3rd April 2019, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) being a 12th Humanities student. The basic eligibility to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) course is the candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Commerce/Mathematics as a subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Duration of BBA(Banking & Insurance) is 3 years, comprises of 6 semesters.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th April 2019 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?