20th October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) from School of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad. I would like to know that can I do this BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course?

22nd October 2018, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) being a 12th Science student?

If you have completed class 12th with PCM stream, then surely you will be eligible for B.Tech admission through any engineering entrance exam like JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam.

Just make sure you have got good marks in class 12th. Admission will be through counselling and you will get your desired college based on your rank.
22nd October 2018, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) being a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) from School of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad. I would like to know that can I do this BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course?

Yes, you can study BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course after completion of 12th science. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course. Duration of the BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course is 4 years.
22nd October 2018, 09:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to pursue B.Tech in Information Technology and Communication is an intermediate or 10 + 2 from a recognised board or university.
Admission is done through JEE Mains or based on once performance in state level or University entrance examinations.
22nd October 2018, 11:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue BTech in Information and Communication Technology, the candidate must have completed 10 + 2 in PCM from a recognised board.
The percentage should not be less than 55% and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
Candidate must have minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission.

Entrance Exam: JEE Mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?