17th December 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Fashion Technology after completion of Computer Science B.Tech?

Hi,
I am doing my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and I want to study Fashion Technology after completing my B.Tech course. So please help me that can I do Fashion Technology after completion of my B.Tech? How can I do it? Reply me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  3. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  4. Best Engineering colleges in India?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  6. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  7. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  9. Can i study Fashion Technology after passing 12th from Arts side?
  10. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  15. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  16. How am I supposed to prepare myself for MFT entrance test of NIFT? Model test papers for it?
  17. Which are the engineering courses offered in Federal Polytechnic?
  18. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
1st January 2016, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Fashion Technology after completion of Computer Science B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to study Fashion Technology course after completion of your B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue Master's degree course in Fashion Technology. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech course at present, you are eligible to study Fashion Technology after completion of your B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?