15th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BUMS through AIPMT exam?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th exam 2 years ago and preparing for medical entrance exam. I want to know can I take admission in BUMS through AIPMT exam or will have to appear in another exam?

17th November 2016, 07:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BUMS through AIPMT exam?

In order to get admission in BUMS you have to appear for AIPMT entrance examination and for that you should have completed your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. You have to score an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in these subjects.

The selection will be decided on the basis of marks secured in AIPMT examination. So, in order to get admission in BUMS yo have to score well in the examination.
17th November 2016, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BUMS through AIPMT exam?

No, you can't get admission in BUMS through AIPMT. It is conducted only for MBBS/BDS admission. For BUMS, you have to look for other options. Most of the entrance exams are conducted on state level for courses like BUMS, BAMS, BHMS etc.

Hence, if you are looking for admission in MBBS/BDS, then apply for AIPMT or look for any other entrance exam according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?