3rd March 2023, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

CDS examcan be given after BCA? Which course is more demanding BCA or BCS?

We will give CDS exam after BCA and other question is BCA or BCS in two of them courses which more demanding in these days?

9th March 2023, 08:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CDS examcan be given after BCA? Which course is more demanding BCA or BCS?

CDS is Combined Defence Service. The examination is conducted by UPSC, twice a year for recruitment in defence services.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, and OTA.

Candidates with BCA qualifications and std 10+2 in Physics and Mathematics are eligible to apply for recruitment in all the services except Indian Navy.

To get detailed information about the CDS examination visit www.upsc.gov.in.

BCA is a professional and more job-oriented course with respect to BCS.
10th March 2023, 08:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CDS examcan be given after BCA? Which course is more demanding BCA or BCS?

UPSC conducts CDS ( Combined Defence Service ) examination twice in a year for recruitment in different services.

You are eligible to appear in the examination after BCA qualification. The age limit is 19-24 years. The examination is conducted in two stages.

* Written.
* SSB.

On qualifying in both stages of the examination, one will become eligible for selection in the defense service. For more information about the examination visit www.upsc.gov.in.

BCS is Bachelor in Computer Science, and as BCA is a professional course, it is much more in demand than BCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?