31st January 2023, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

changing college in 3year engg college

hi,im doing my B.TECH IT in private college under annauniversity affiliated college.i just want to change my 3year in some other college bcoz the infrastructures and facilities are worst.is there any possible to change the college in 3year?and tell me the procedure how to change
the college?

13th February 2023, 09:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Thumbs up Re: changing college in 3year engg college

Changing college in 3rd year engineering college is possible.

1. No it is not possible to change you college in 3rd year. Other than normal 1st semester admissions, in India we have an option of lateral entry in engineering.

2. But through lateral entry a student can get admission into 2nd year only.
17th February 2023, 05:31 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: changing college in 3year engg college

In general, it is possible to change colleges during the course of your undergraduate program, including in the third year. However, the specific rules and procedures for doing so may vary depending on the college, university, and program you are enrolled in.

In some cases, transferring to a new college may require you to start the program from the beginning, rather than continuing in your third year. This may be due to differences in curriculum, credit transfer policies, or other factors. Additionally, transferring may also depend on the availability of seats in the program at the new college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?