7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering admission for a ST candidate who has secured 3217 rank in KEAM?

Hello, I have got 3217 rank in KEAM. I belongs to ST student. I would like to know that which are the colleges available for me as I have got 3217 rank. Kindly let me know about the colleges immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  2. Colleges offering admission in Warangal to a candidate who has secured 13775 rank in POLYCET?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 3978 rank in KEAM?
  4. Chances to get admission in government Agricultural colleges with KEAM 15655 rank?
  5. Expected rank for a candidate who scored 385 marks in KEAM and expecting 90% in 12th PCM?
  6. Any chance to get admission in self financing MBBS/BDS colleges under government quota after scoring 5375 rank in KEAM? What is the need of category rank list? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Medical colleges offering admission to a candidate who has secured 33000 All India Rank in NEET?
  8. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy to a candidate who has secured 362 OC rank in PGECET?
  10. SC candidate with 20000 rank in KEAM can get admission in government MBBS college?
  11. Colleges in A.P. offering B.Tech(ME) course to a candidate who has secured 45687 rank in EAMCET?
  12. List of colleges offering Lateral BTech admission to a candidate with 3013 rank in UPSEE and 74% in Diploma Engineering?
  13. Cutoff rank required in KEAM to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an OBC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission after scoring low rank in KEAM?
  15. List of colleges offering BSc(Agriculture) in Hyderabad for a candidate with 27819 rank in TS-EAMCET?
  16. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  17. Colleges offering Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata to a candidate with 3256 rank in JELET? -- [New]
  18. Admission in government college is possible with 4500 rank in KEAM 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?