22nd August 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Colleges under Delhi University offering BSc(Chemistry) Honours to a candidate with 66% in 12th PCM?

Sir, I have scored 66% marks in my 12th standard with PCM. I want to join BSc in Chemistry Honours course in Delhi University. With this percentage of marks, which colleges are available for admission of Delhi University?

24th August 2020, 05:47 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Colleges under Delhi University offering BSc(Chemistry) Honours to a candidate with 66% in 12th PCM?

Hi,
As It is very difficult for you if you belongs to General or OBC category to get admission in B.Sc Chemistry(Hons.) in Delhi University.
If you belongs to ST category then it is possible for you to take admission in B.Sc Chemistry(Hons) in Delhi University in cut off lists- 6,7,8 or so on...

Some colleges are available from Delhi University who take admission in BSc. (Hons.) Chemistry with minimum cut off for SC and ST category are as follows-

1. Gargi College Closing Marks Range-BSc.(H) Chemistry cut off of ST category is 62-66
2. Acharya Narendra Dev College B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry (Closed ST cutoff)- 56%
3. Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry - For SC and ST cut off - 50%

For example I m attaching the cut off details of DU , you can check it below.

For more details you can visit on the website given below-
www.du.ac.in

Thanks.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf 23042017_Cuttoff_11.pdf
26th August 2020, 12:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges under Delhi University offering BSc(Chemistry) Honours to a candidate with 66% in 12th PCM?

Portal for Online application of DU UG admission is open and will be available till 31st August 2020.

The admission in the B.Sc Chemistry course is conducted on the basis of merit basis.

So, you can fill the application and wait for the cut off list.

Generally the cut off goes above 90% in best four subject for admission in the colleges for general category.

For detail information about the admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?